Forums

Full Version: Hellenism and Persia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, it's great to see this game resurrected, give me great memories.
 I liked this game so much that in the years I was always thinking about the lost opportunity to cover two big empty spot in the game series.

I'm talking about an Hellenistic\Greek\Macedonian faction and a Persian\Parthian\Eastern one (and if we want we can imagine also a steppe faction that to be honest is already covered by the "teutons")

I know that this game is somewhat fantasy (Why Imperial Rome have velites? Why the egyptianS are Pharaoh fantasy style? Why the punics don't look like the punics? But it's not important the game is fun for what it is), but however I feel there are these two big spot of the mediterranean ancient history that are totally void, and have big potential for build up two interesting faction within the spirit of the game.

So, I want to say, that if this game is resurrected for good like Age of Empires (even if to be honest the microsoft game never died seriously) I hope that space to add new civilizations will be found.

I can already imagine nice buildings, technologies, units and gameplay.

I hope success for the game on steam, to see it expanded and fixed very soon!!
Welcome to ImperivmWorld!

We will in fact add new factions once Imperivm HD is released.

Thank you for your words Smile
(02-26-2021, 11:08 AM)Jordi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to ImperivmWorld!

We will in fact add new factions once Imperivm HD is released.

Thank you for your words Smile

For Imperium HD or for Imperium Julius Caesar? I'm funding Imperium HD on Kickstarter for good, but it's not clear what is the difference beetween these two games.

Is the second an update DLC of the first? Are two different games? Imperium HD will not receive new civilizations? About this point more information would be good for all the supporters.